Sunday, March 1, 2009

Part 1

So I haven't posted in forever, Since I have nothing interesting to share. This post is dedicated to first, my memories from france 2007. Second, random pictures that deserve some attention.













This is at a random castle in France, I forget which one. We spent an entire day visiting castles and they all just blended together in my mind. Regardless, they were fascinating. I was sick this day (hence the attire) and throughout the entire trip.








Madame and I overlooking Mt. Saint Michelle or however you spell it. Probably one of my top three most beautiful places visited in france.




















Mac and I in the metro station. Two words: Fabulous/Creepy.













Versailles, where Marie Antionette lived, So absurdly over-the-top.













This was when we had to go to school with our French Family. Both of our families kids went to the same school. Except the french hate Americans so much they wouldn't allow us in the classroom with them, so I had a nap outside!








I need to get out the pictures with my family, they were wonderful!



Downtown Paris

Jessica and I on the bateau, by the eiffel tower which is lit up

No comments: